The Following Is A List Of Rules Which Have Been Proven To Help Create The Safest Environment Possible For Our Website users. This Rules Must Always Be adhered to by all users. The Moment You Connect To The Forum Network, You Are Agreeing To Follow Each And Every Guideline Listed Below:
This network is run by a private organization which reserves the right to censor, remove and ban any individuals that do not uphold all rules and regulations that have been agreed upon and listed. any individual that is seen partaking in any of the following content during conversation may be banned from all contact with this network. For example we discourage:
• Sexual Conversation
• Glorification of Alcohol/Drugs or Suicide
• Software Piracy
• Disrespectful discussion of another's Culture or Nationality
The list above is not exhaustive, but demonstrative
GENERAL GUIDE, SUGGESTIONS AND RULES
We urge you not to share any personal information and are not responsible for any type of harm caused due to sharing things such as, personal e-mail, telephone number and street address. Although most people on the site are here for help and support, there may be untrustworthy people out there who may not have the best intentions. Please proceed with caution.
• Foul language. Please refrain from using swear words, even in a disguised form. Less offensive curse words will be tolerated, but with discretion and only when deemed necessary by the moderators. Failing to adhere to this rule will result in a kick and possibly a ban.
• This health chat network is English speaking only. Any chatter that repeatedly uses other language(s) (especially with the intent of causing irritation to others), will be kicked and possibly be banned.
• Flooding and Spamming will not be tolerated. This network's definition of flooding and spamming is overusing any word, letter, number or symbol with the sole intention of disrupting the flow of a chat room. Continued flooding and spamming can result in a permanent ban.
• The consistent use of CAPITAL letters is also discouraged. Using capital lettering infrequently to make a point is fine, but refrains from using capital letters as much as possible; this will prevent others from assuming that your attitude is hostile. Continued use following a warning may cause a permanent ban from this network.
• Unsolicited invitations to any other websites are also prohibited and will result in a permanent ban. No exceptions.
• Any action that results in the disruption of this network will be handled immediately and without leniency. You will be permanently banned. Disruptions include hateful and intentional actions which hinder the safety of other users, verbal abuse, spamming/flooding, any breaking of the above listed banned content, hostility, and not following the moderators (Operators/Ops) instructions. Along with a permanent ban, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) will be contacted.
• Attempts to steal passwords or to take over channels to serve your own personal goals will also not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban from the network.
• Any sort of illegal activity which takes place on HealthfulChat, for example, pirating or hacking, will result in the network calling your local law enforcement agency and giving them all useful information for prosecution, including all connection logs, all public conversation that has occurred on our chat network, your ISP's contact details and naturally your IP.
• HealthfulChat encourages the use of creative and expressive nicknames, and only asks that they are not offensive or hateful, and that you continue to use the same nickname each time you visit. Changing nicknames prevents friendship and trust from occurring. Please refrain from using foul language as part of your nickname.
• Links to any other site for the purpose of advertising as opposed to helpful information will not be tolerated. It will result in a kick and possible ban from the entire network.
• Harassment and abuse of HealthfulChat users will not be tolerated. Harassing or abusing anyone, including users, moderators, or any other staff will result in immediate action. Actions taken will include, kicking, banning or permanent expulsion from the network. The severity of the punishment will depend on the severity of the abuse.
• Impersonation of any HealthfulChat administrator or chat room moderator will not be tolerated, and will result in a ban, either channel specific or network wide.
PRIVATE MESSAGING (WHISPERING)
Private Messaging (PMing) is allowed and encouraged. The rules regarding private messaging are:
• You must first ask permission before you PM anyone.
• If you accept any PM, please proceed with caution. Private Messages are just that – private. They will not be moderated.
• When in a PM, please show respect at all times and do not advertise. It is highly likely the recipient of your PM will report abuse to a moderator.
• Three complaints of PM abuse will result in a kick and possible permanent ban from the network.
Although abuse during a PM can be difficult to prove, certain actions must be taken if you intend to make a complaint against another user. You must keep a copy of the incident to show a moderator; this may or may not lead to the alleged abuser being banned.